Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kissydress.co.uk reviews,is www.kissydress.co.uk reliable to buy a dress?

Go down

kissydress.co.uk reviews,is www.kissydress.co.uk reliable to buy a dress? Empty kissydress.co.uk reviews,is www.kissydress.co.uk reliable to buy a dress?

Post by Koleene Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:40 pm

am about to attend my senior prom and I REALLY want to buy this specific dress I have had my eye on for a while. It is Sherri Hill 1473. Sadly it runs about $395 - 400 (because Sherri Hill is expensive). I have had a bit of orthodontic work done as well as a few family problems, so we can not afford to spend over $250 on a dress. I found what appears to be the same dress on kissydress.co.uk and kissydress.co.uk for $152.26 but I do not know if it's legit and I want to investigate in the site more before I buy from it. My question is are either of these sites reliable and do they sell the quality dresses that they offer? Both of these sites look very similar in layout and are wholesale sites. I am very, very afraid of being ripped off or buying a cheap-looking knock-off.

Koleene

Back to top Go down