Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you get married in 2013?

Go down

Would you get married in 2013? Empty Would you get married in 2013?

Post by Libby88 Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Me and my fiance have been engaged 2 years and are planning to get married soon. We had planned to get married 18th august next year (exactly 5 years to the day that we met!) but we had to call it off as I lost my job =( My fiance wants to get married the following year in 2013 which will give us extra time to save up, but I'm a bit superstitious! My fiance is a bit older than me (I'm 23 in a few months, he has just gone 29) and we are both desperate to settle down and start a family, and my fiance is hoping to be a dad sooner rather than later as he doesn't want to be an old dad. We have planned to get married then start trying for a baby right away, hence why my fiance wants to get married in 2013. I really want to get married and would do it in a heartbeat but I'm really nervous about getting married in 2013! My parents divorced after 13 years of marriage so I view it as an unlucky number, but it's quite a lucky number in my fiance's family, with my fiance, his dad and both my nieces being born on the 13th of the month. Am I just being silly? My fiance keeps saying that I'm being too superstitious and that if (God forbid!) we do split up in years to come then the year we got married will have nothing to do with it. What do you think? Thanks in advance =)

Libby88

Back to top Go down