Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bridesmaidca.ca reviews,is bridesmaidca.ca safe?

3 posters

Go down

bridesmaidca.ca reviews,is bridesmaidca.ca safe? Empty bridesmaidca.ca reviews,is bridesmaidca.ca safe?

Post by Admin Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:30 pm

Hi there
I was wondering if anyone could recommend me any good online wedding/bridesmaid dress shops. I have read a lot of mixed reviews for http://www.bridesmaidca.ca and I was just wondering if anyone has bought there dresses online?
Thank you Smile

Admin
Admin

https://weddings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

bridesmaidca.ca reviews,is bridesmaidca.ca safe? Empty Re: bridesmaidca.ca reviews,is bridesmaidca.ca safe?

Post by SarahSilverman Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:46 pm

Yes. I ordered two. Made to order, all the measurements were right on, decent quality, excellent sewing and just as pictured on the website. Customer service was a little lacking, bit of a language barrier there so you will need to simplify your communications, keep questions short and to the point. I felt there was value received, definitely.

ETA: Sorry, misread your question, I ordered wedding dresses, not bridesmaid dresses, but still...my experience was good.

SarahSilverman

Back to top Go down

bridesmaidca.ca reviews,is bridesmaidca.ca safe? Empty Re: bridesmaidca.ca reviews,is bridesmaidca.ca safe?

Post by Isabella1990 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:37 pm

I ordered one dress from the website bridesmaidca.ca when i was in Toronto, I received yesterday and it was impressive.
I'm very very satisfied and want to share this exp for you.

bridesmaidca.ca reviews,is bridesmaidca.ca safe? 73049ac293bc75633449720a3af57c06

Isabella1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down