Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not feeling pretty enough to be a bride?

Go down

I'm not feeling pretty enough to be a bride? Empty I'm not feeling pretty enough to be a bride?

Post by Charlenec09 Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:15 pm

I was just looking at some bridal hair styles for fun and to get some ideas and I guess seeing how beautiful women always look on their wedding day has gotten me down because I'm not pretty. I at least don't feel like I am due to being bullied...having depression...I've had acne for years...people have told me my glasses make my eyes look big like a bug...gosh what else...everything really.
I'm feeling like I'm just going to look back on my pictures and think I'm ugly and not like them, or that I won't be able to concentrate on getting married and finally being his wife because everyones looking at me and thinking how ugly I am. I've already told myself I can't do a bun because I'll look ugly or like a guy. I don't know. What do I do?

Charlenec09

Back to top Go down

I'm not feeling pretty enough to be a bride? Empty Re: I'm not feeling pretty enough to be a bride?

Post by Charlenec09 Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:15 pm

I tried contacts, and I hated them. I've been wearing glasses since I was too...so I've grown quite used to them. plus the one thing my glasses do is hide the bags under my eye Razz
Laser eye surgery isn't an option. I was told by my eye doctor by the 12 it would not be able to be corrected. I have lazy eye so tough luck for me.
And I can't afford a derm. I am on anti-depressants which is the whole reason I'm up in the first place. I can't go to therapy because my insurance decided to start covering less and less and I can't afford it...and my doctor won't allow me to continue my meds if I'm not seeing a therapist.
Oy vay...
3 years ago

I'm Catholic, so if anyone here is going to try and help me find God...well you can't. I literally just converted to Catholicism...in April.

Charlenec09

Back to top Go down