Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marriage: File Preparation for mayor at 17 possible?

2 posters

Go down

Marriage: File Preparation for mayor at 17 possible? Empty Marriage: File Preparation for mayor at 17 possible?

Post by Koleene Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Hello,
I currently have 16, 17 in July and I would like to get married next year, so I would have 18 years July 9, 2014.

But one question I have a problem, do you know if I can do the legwork aurpès my hall to get the marriage record, as I have "almost" as 17 years, although I have 18 day marriage?

How long before the wedding should we remove this issue (There are plenty of forums already affected by this issue, but I can not really understand the system well. Though it depends on the city, mine told me that it is too early to pick up the file, nothing more. The secretary is very unpleasant to say the least, so not easy talking ....) Surprised

Thank you to you!

Koleene

Back to top Go down

Marriage: File Preparation for mayor at 17 possible? Empty Re: Marriage: File Preparation for mayor at 17 possible?

Post by Admin Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Hello

I just got married and I also have 18 years finally my wedding day and now I was 19, just to tell you that the city will not give you the file for you is minor and in addition they have returned 3 months back in advance.

The mayor issue is the fact that three months before the date. But some councils pre-book the date six months in advance. (Rarely more, sometimes a year, but this is rare).

For example, I called on October 1, to reserve the April 16 or 6 months in advance. But the date was actually blocked that when the application is submitted, two months before the wedding.

In my town hall to block the date must submit a complete application more than 6 months in advance and bring the months before the wedding acts of births less than 3 months. It really depends on the town halls.

Me the mayor gave us when we were minor, my husband turned 18 on July 28 and just married on August 3. We just ask anytime a record for any dates that ... You just complete the file with new birth to 3 months of marriage Smile

Admin
Admin

https://weddings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down