Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress?

+24
Mandisa1982
kimmie
Juia1984
R. College
Brown256
HylannK0256
mjohn0414
kath_leen
sweettour
Katherine.G
MelissaP
Sandmaedchen
nicola1125
Marias
SarahSilverman
emilykinney
Lorna.J
Amniotomy
Margaret.G
Annabeth
Rebecca.S
lylyan
Libby88
Koleene
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? Empty PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress?

Post by Koleene Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:29 pm

I'm looking for ball gown type of dress for prom. I've found so many I like but the problem is they're all from sites like PromFormal.co.uk, sites like that that seem too good to true. I'm not really looking for a designer gown, just something I can wear for that one night. Nothing too expensive. Does anyone know a decent, reliable place that I can buy a dress from? There aren't many places I can find prom dresses in the area I live so something online would nice.

Koleene

Back to top Go down

PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? Empty Re: PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress?

Post by Libby88 Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:33 pm

The customer service at Promformal.co.uk is one of the best I have ever experienced shopping online! The responses to my questions have always been fast and professional.

I'm getting married soon, I have four bridesmaids. Now, each of these four girls have very different senses of style and one of them will be about eleven months pregnant, so I don’t like the idea of dictating to them what they should wear, or trying to force them into some cookie-cutter of a dress that suits none of them.

Add to this the fact that dresses are ridiculously expensive (lots of posters on the wedding forums congratulating themselves for choosing dresses that were only 400) and usually silk. My Maid-Of-Honor is vegan, and while she’s totally easy-going and said I should just choose the dress that I liked regardless of the fabric, I absolutely refuse to have her wear something she’s ethically opposed to.

Mum suggested I give the girls a few metres of fabric and let them design their own dresses, which would have worked for the girls who had access to a sewing machine or a seamstress Mum, but would crank the price back up into the hundreds for the others. I also got it into my head that I wanted to carry on the (spoiler!) chiffon drapery from my dress into the bridesmaid’s outfits.

PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? IMG_6279
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? IMG_6267
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? IMG_6268

Libby88

Back to top Go down

PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? Empty Re: PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress?

Post by lylyan Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Ordered a prom dress(promformal.co.uk/regency-tulle-sweetheart-lace-up-ball-gown-quincenera-dresses-appliques-with-wrap-prjt04-0266.html)from this site last day,It looks great and awesome for their return policy.The service is good,and professional,Now,all i can do is wait.

lylyan

Tatiana likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca.S Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:48 pm

I have just received my dresses so many thanks for doing that so quickly. Three of the dresses had labels but three didn't so its only three people we need to figure out, I am sure it will be fun making them try on the different sizes. :0)
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? 700x0

However I do love the dresses and they are beautifully made.So.....I. Would highly recommend PROMFORMAL UK to anyone reading this...oh and the prices are fantastic value!  

I am happy to send you some pictures of the girls in their dresses on the day.

Thanks again, and thank you for a great service.

Rebecca.S

Tatiana likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:54 pm

It was my first purchasing at PromFormal, till now I only tried not to fall in love too much with the dresses (all of them are just too beautiful).
I was trying to find unique and nice shoes which are not like from a stamp, but it was difficult at regular shops. Finally I have decided to order shoes from Promformal.co.uk and it was really great choice.
I am very satisfied with the product itself but also with the service. Package was prepared and delivered very quickly. I had feedback from the shop what is current status of my order. I felt really comfortable and was sure that someone is taking care of me and my purchase. Here's my dress, i want to share it to you:
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? 1417497_633292160050961_1466765344_o

Thank you very much PromFormal! With no doubts I can refer this shop to everybody!"

Annabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret.G Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:56 pm

This is absolutely the best site to go to for your needs. gowns,shoes....elegance at it's best. I've searched for months trying to find my dress and when i stumbled across this site i was amazed at the selections. I wanted my gown to say royalty and elegance and i could never find that in one gown with all the retailers i had been to.
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? 1654304_608340299240809_907114137_n
But this site, promformal.co.uk, had the exact look,style, royalty and elegance in one gown that i had been looking for!!! i am so pleased with this site that i referred my daughter and others to it as well. Anything you could possibly want in elegance is right here on this site. No looking around or ordering from catalogs ladies,and girls. if you want the best gowns,shoes for that special day or evening, promformal is the site to go to for all you want!!!

Margaret.G

Back to top Go down

Post by Amniotomy Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:14 pm

Rolling Eyes seems that's a great dress store in uk,i want to 2 homecoming dresses in next 2 month. It's just ok for my last prom dress that i bought from asos.

I found a dress on promformal.co.uk and was wondering if anyone heard of it or have ordered from them? I sent them an e-mail and they responded with a phone number but when I called it just gave a busy signal. Thanks

Amniotomy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna.J Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:35 pm

I just want to thank you for the help and very efficient service from ordering my daughter's prom dress to delivering the dress. My daughter said she felt like a princess from the time she put the dress on. The dress is absolutely stunning and is exactly as it looks on the website, even more beautiful in real life.! Here is my girl and the dress:
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? 070

Lorna.J

Back to top Go down

Post by emilykinney Fri May 15, 2015 4:58 pm

My daughter and I were so excited when we found the prom dress that she had pictured in her head on this site and could not beat the price of the dress. We ordered the dress and it was not until after we placed the order that I started doing some research as far as other peoples reviews and input. I then became worried that we made a very bad decision...but amongst the bad reviews there were some good reviews, so I just basically had to trust that we were getting what we had ordered, a couple of days after placing the order, I got a phone call fairly late at night from the company about the measurements and the color of the dress, I had accidently recorded her hip measurement wrong and they said it didn't match up, we were able to correct it which then put me a little more at peace, I would periodically get on the site to check the status of the dress, a few weeks later it showed that it had shipped and in fact was being delivered that day, when I got home from work, I will tell you I was a little scared by the package on my back porch, however once we opened the packed and pulled the dress out and my daughter tried the dress on.....It was perfect, it fit her perfect, it is absolutely gorgeous! Let me tell you if I did not breathe a sigh of relief! We would definitely order from this site again. Thank you promformal for not letting us down. I will say the return policy is a little shady which can raise some concerns, but again I am a satisfied customer!

I'm here to post a photo of the dress and ask for the 10GBP coupon:
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? 271897_2233352482394_92932_o

emilykinney

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahSilverman Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:57 pm

IT was the first time ordering through here (for military ball). I ordered this dress in ruby color customized to my measurements. Because of that they emailed after ordering to confirm the measurements were correct. That made me wonder and i measured again. Thankfully i did. Its still a tad bit larger on the bust area but nothing major. I loooove this dress! I was surprised how fast it was done and by time i ordered to me receiving it, only took 2 n a half weeks.
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? Tumblr_lzadwapyRY1r8v031o1_500

SarahSilverman

Tatiana likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marias Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:37 am

This dress was absolutely perfect. It made my prom even more special. The fit was just right, even without the custom measurements. It was perfect, and had just the right amount of fabric to be classy and fun to dance in. I recommend 4prom.co.uk to anyone looking for a dress for any occasion. You won't be dissatisfied!

Marias

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola1125 Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Just receive my daughter's dress last today and my girl loves it very much, so lovely dress an good quality.
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? Girls_10
Really a great website for a girls dress.I select free shipping method but it arrived in 2 weeks.

Nicola

nicola1125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandmaedchen Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:04 pm

We ordered five bridesmaid dresses and within a month they were there, and they look great! It was really worth it!Very nice and well finished dresses (only one zipper has some problems !!!)! I bought it green hunter, its actually more turquoise but very nice I repeat! Too bad the stole is a partially different color! Very long packaging and shipping times! Reliable website and good product!

Sandmaedchen

Back to top Go down

Post by MelissaP Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:37 pm

I ordered 4 bridesmaids dresses for this
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? Dasuk210
4prom.co.uk/dasuk2993-plus-sides-mermaid-trumpet-boat-bat
eau-pink-sequined-with-strappy-bridesmaid-dresses.html

It's really came quick(about 2 weeks) and is absolutely beautiful! It is elegant and even in a bright color, the fabric is cool and perfect for my new years day wedding! all the dresses are fits good and really high quality sequin fabric, all my bridesmaids love the dress, it's really amazing. as you know for a same dress i need to pay about 200 pounds in the London shops, No discount!!!!!

strongly suggested website!!! i've order other flower girls dresses from this site with a discounted price for my 2019 new years wedding, thanks for giving me this discount and really saved me a lot.

Thanks Grace again. I will suggest this website to our friends.

MelissaP

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine.G Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:17 pm

PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? Love_m10

I am absolutely in love with my dress!!!! It is so beautifully made...with lining, boning, padding and a bra strap in the back so not need to wear an actual bra!! I bought it to wear to a ball and received soooo many compliments on it!! The service from this site is great and it arrived earlier than expected! Thank you so much!!!

Katherine.G

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettour Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:15 pm

As a bridesmaid, I purchase a short bridesmaid dress for the Jan weddings. I did not have time this time I ordered a standard size one, but it was a little loose position and a good size feeling. The color and shape of the dress was a wonderful finish like the image of the net catalog, and I liked it very much. It was very cute. It takes about 10 days to receive the dress.

Thx,

Amelia
London

sweettour

Back to top Go down

Post by kath_leen Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:34 pm

I ordered a dress in Burgundy(size Cool, I am 172cm tall, and it fits almost perfect(but no need to correct it). I love this dress so much. Tailoring is perfect. The material is in very good quality.
I ordered the dress 01.02.2019 and it was at home 23.01.2019.(Common shipping)
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? J3a54910

kath_leen

Tatiana likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mjohn0414 Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:48 pm

PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? 4prom_12

Really Lovely dress i just received!!!!! Very Happy  Lovely details and free shipping serivece is great!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

mjohn0414

Back to top Go down

PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? Empty I was extremely happy with the service

Post by HylannK0256 Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:18 pm

I was extremely happy with the service and the quality of the 2 child dresses I purchased.
It's the second time i buy from 4prom, the customer service respond quickly and professional. The most important is my daughter love thier dresses. I have recommended it to my neighbour, im in Birmingham Very Happy .

HylannK0256

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown256 Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:33 pm

This is my first time buy online for my girl. I'm still very satisfied, it's a simple and lovely dress, the most importantly she love it.
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? 20191010

Brown256

Back to top Go down

Post by R. College Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:44 pm

It was a perfect dress came as expected.Love love love this dress! My little Miss Arkansas Jr. Princess 2019 wore this in a pageant. I would definitely recommend this dress,looked so beautiful in her pictures.
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? 20191210

R. College

Back to top Go down

Post by Juia1984 Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:50 am

My girls dress really did not arrive in time because of the Christmas holiday, but my girl really loves this dress and she didn't want to return it, We accept a 15% partial refund for the 2 days late.
Overall, they service is really good Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? 20200110

Juia1984

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmie Fri May 08, 2020 2:10 pm

I received yesterday is beautiful! I ordered size 7 for my 7 year old, she is rather tall for her age and it was a bit long on her, but it worked perfect! The quality is pretty good even though it doesn’t look like the clasp will hold up, it has. I’ve washed it in washer and dryer with regular clothes and it came out just the same. I’m honestly really surprised with this dress. My daughter has worn it quite a lot since we’ve bought it and it still looks brand new!but it really slowly shipping that may caused by cov-19 Embarassed

kimmie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandisa1982 Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:09 pm

i ordered a flower girl dress for my wedding.The dress was delivered two weeks early! Very happy about that! The quality was not as great as I hoped, but once the dress was tried on the body, it looked much better. The size fit good. I was not happy with the color. I picked the “same as image” and it turned out more peach color than the light pink I thought it would be. Would have definitely ordered it in white if I could turn back time as the bow in the back comes in white as well. I’m ultimately happy with the dress and will still use it for my wedding flower girl.

Mandisa1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylees Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:39 pm

My fist time purchase a dress for my girl online because of cov-19, but it's really nice.
PromFormal(4prom.co.uk) reviews to buy a prom dress? 02011010

Rylees

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next