Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jueshebridal.com reviews

3 posters

Go down

jueshebridal.com reviews Empty jueshebridal.com reviews

Post by Libby88 Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Hello, is there anyone used this wholesale sites jueshebridal.com? is reliable for wholesale wedding dresses?

Libby88

Back to top Go down

jueshebridal.com reviews Empty Re: jueshebridal.com reviews

Post by Charlenec09 Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Hello, I ordered this gorgeous dress! Serious site, fast delivery, by cons think to read the fine print well as customs fees were very high in addition to the price of the dress and delivery. The quality of the dress is irépprochable! but not too useful tissue. My dress had to be taken entirely by a seamstress for the bustier was too long malgrès my measurements data control, and sew all the beads one by one because ps enough sewn. The seams are rude, has made a rush! Otherwise I'm happy with this dress from jueshebridal now that she's redone the attached photo is just a fitting!

Charlenec09

Back to top Go down

Post by Amily89 Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Hi there,I have been using this site since June this summer.I'm a designer from USA,and I started my own studio this year.Before I knew this site I have spent months to find a trustful and reliable supplier for my career.I have been told that there are many factories offering cheap products in China,but what I need is not just affordable yet high quality.Apparently not all factories can match that.When came to their site,I was not very impressed by their website design,however they provided enough informative message,that's the key point.Their advantage,their strength,etc,I felt pretty interested.And oh yes their people is very professional,at least the girl I talked with,also kind and patient.Finally I decided to buy some sample to check the quality,honestly I still worried but I knew I must risk this time.I ordered 5 pieces and paid.After one month and a half,I received!And wow I'm totally happy with them,that is what I want,quality fabric and intricate detailing,and honestly they can be displayed in any designer botique!Later in early Aug,I flied to their company,visited their factory and showrooms,I finally felt relived because here they are with powerful product ability and professional people!I have ordered third times from them,although some small mistakes at the beginning which is totally acceptable,I will continue purchasing!Thank you guys!

PS:for the price,I don't think it is as "cheap" as rumor says,but I'm willing to pay that for such quality.If you also want to cooperate with them,I suggest order a little sample first or visit their company,I believe you'll be satisfied just like me!Good Luck!

Amily89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down