Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dress of your dreams, have you found?

5 posters

Go down

The dress of your dreams, have you found? Empty The dress of your dreams, have you found?

Post by Koleene Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Hello to all,

The dress is probably one of the first things that comes to mind when lon decides to marry. Moreover, it is often the latter that attracts attention to the arrival of the beautiful bride !

Often, it's been years since we think the latter. Long, short, in lace, silk , unbleached or colored? The choices are endless!

However, it is sometimes difficult to find your happiness
Did you find the dress? How is she? How do you accessorize?

Feel free to share your tips and advice in this thread!

Very nice day to you
Tania

Koleene

Back to top Go down

The dress of your dreams, have you found? Empty Re: The dress of your dreams, have you found?

Post by Libby88 Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:38 pm

I live in Perpignan but I have not found my happiness in France. It is in Barcelona I went, and I found my beautiful dress ! I married in two months and I have récupérére, that's a relief!

Selecta is the model ...

She runs, white, beautiful troll, all in lace bustier ... it is perfect!!! Here it is: [lien] 95/l/a ... selecta.jpg

FYI, I had a very big promotion: 40%! I'm delighted. I hope it will please my darling!

I'll just have a rhinestone on a transparent wire collar , and a long veil simple and fluid.

Libby88

Back to top Go down

The dress of your dreams, have you found? Empty Re: The dress of your dreams, have you found?

Post by emma2013 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:01 pm

I find my dress, think it is my perfect wedding gown. And just wear simple jewelry and long lace veil, that will be great.

emma2013

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryApteme Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:26 pm

I ordered my wedding dress online. Glad it fits perfectly. I also hired my wedding band online. I got them from RHLive.com. They were also perfect.

HarryApteme

http://www.rhlive.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by christinaroberts Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:30 pm

I always dreamed of having a fairy style dress on my wedding. Now I got my dream wedding dress and feel great as it fits perfectly. My bridesmaids are also having peach color dresses.

christinaroberts

http://www.a2zweddingcards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down