Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am an indian and i just got married to a british gal and now i want to get there is there asap?

2 posters

Go down

I am an indian and i just got married to a british gal and now i want to get there is there asap? Empty I am an indian and i just got married to a british gal and now i want to get there is there asap?

Post by Koleene Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:47 pm

sir I am an indian and I just get married to a british girl now I want to get to uk so is there any possible way to get there as soon as possible thanks

Koleene

Back to top Go down

I am an indian and i just got married to a british gal and now i want to get there is there asap? Empty Re: I am an indian and i just got married to a british gal and now i want to get there is there asap?

Post by Libby88 Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Unfortunately for you the British authorities have had large numbers of people marrying rather gullible British women solely to get into the U.K., and have clamped down hard on cases like yours. You will probably find it very difficult to enter the U.K., due to the dishonesty of so many people who have come before you. You would need to improve your written English anyway, I suspect, as part of the increased desire only to accept immigrants is a language test. No doubt you will need to join the queues at your nearest British Consul - or apply for information online.

Libby88

Back to top Go down