Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a difference between being married and just living together?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a difference between being married and just living together? Empty Is there a difference between being married and just living together?

Post by Koleene Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:07 pm

For my r.e homework I have to say wether I think there is or there isn't, and give three reasons. I have said that I think there is a difference but just need three reasons other than the commitment haha. I'm not asking for you guys to do my homework for me, I just need a bit of help and there's nothing on the Internet, thanks Smile

Koleene

Back to top Go down

Is there a difference between being married and just living together? Empty Re: Is there a difference between being married and just living together?

Post by Koleene Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:07 pm

If you love someone, and they love you just as much, or more, marriage shouldn't make a difference. You don't have to be married to be committed
The difference is that if you're not married you guys aren't legally jointed, which in my opinion, is good. You don't share a bank account. You don't have to go through a lengthy emotionally deterring divorce, and you don't have to spend a **** ton of money on a wedding.
Living with someone rather than marrying them, can be much more relaxed. Marriage is just a big party put together with a contract that lasts a lifetime. If you love someone, you should be happy with just being in there presence instead of handcuffing them to you for the remainder of your life.

Koleene

Back to top Go down

Is there a difference between being married and just living together? Empty Re: Is there a difference between being married and just living together?

Post by Admin Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:08 pm

I would say, 1. Commitment! committing to spend the rest of your life to one person. Marriage is a life long commitment. Also if your unmarried you can easily walk away if not without going through a divorce 2. security ie financial security not just whilest living together but if a partner passes away the other will automatically inherit the house ect also the security children may feel knowing parents are married and living with the same surname ect and lastly 3. Public perception may be another reason for example depending on religion and the community living together in married can be frowned upon or some may look down on the couple due to being unmarried.

Admin
Admin

https://weddings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicajoseph Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:56 pm

In living together, couple i not legally couple because they are not registered in government.. while in marriage.. they are registered with the government so they are legally a couple.

jessicajoseph

http://www.a2zweddingcards.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down