Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are those wedding dress websites trustworthy?

3 posters

Go down

Are those wedding dress websites trustworthy?  Empty Are those wedding dress websites trustworthy?

Post by Edith229 Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:37 pm

I am getting married next month. Has anyone gotten a dress off those websites such as 58bridesmaid.com 58weddingdress.com that replicate the designer's dress? Has anyone had a good experience? Bad experience? I do not have the money to buy an expensive dress, but I have my eye on this beautiful gown but it's very pricey. What websites are trustworthy and which ones are not?

Edith229

Back to top Go down

Are those wedding dress websites trustworthy?  Empty Re: Are those wedding dress websites trustworthy?

Post by christinaroberts Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:38 pm

I don't think they are trustworthy enough to buy your dream style wedding dress. You can try Wishes Bridal as they are having a fine collection of gorgeous and stunning bridal gowns. You can buy your designer wedding gown from there in a very cheap price.

christinaroberts

http://www.a2zweddingcards.com

Back to top Go down

Are those wedding dress websites trustworthy?  Empty Re: Are those wedding dress websites trustworthy?

Post by tinasmith Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:24 pm

You also can choose missydress.co.uk for your fashion wedding dresses,and you can find one of the most beautiful wedding dresses in the online shop. Hope that i can help you. Good Luck!

tinasmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down