Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with wedding hair. I'm the bride!?

3 posters

Go down

Need help with wedding hair. I'm the bride!? Empty Need help with wedding hair. I'm the bride!?

Post by Charlenec09 Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:14 pm

My wedding is this July and I want to chop my hair off still into an A line. My wonderful fiancé says I will look beautiful no matter what. My hair was about 5 inches away from my butt in Feb of this year but I cut it off to about 5 inches passed my shoulders. My fiancé n I both want my hair to be down for the wedding since 95% of the time I have it pulled up for work. I have asked him time after time what if I cut it all off and he doesn't care as long as its not super short. He has seen me in an a line before n he likes it. But everyone keeps telling me not to cut it off I'll reget it but they also said that when I chopped it off in Feb. n I don't miss my long hair at all. Please help. It you find any pics of cute things to do with an a line that is bridal please send it. my dress is white with shoulders, it's a v neck and the back is the same. It has beading on the front n the skirt is a pick up style. I'm wearing pearl earrings and necklace. Hope that helps.

Charlenec09

Back to top Go down

Need help with wedding hair. I'm the bride!? Empty Re: Need help with wedding hair. I'm the bride!?

Post by christinaroberts Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Kasia Fortuna is a great wedding hairstylist and specializes in makeup and hairstyles for brides, bridesmaids, wedding parties etc. You can try them.

christinaroberts

http://www.a2zweddingcards.com

Back to top Go down

Need help with wedding hair. I'm the bride!? Empty Re: Need help with wedding hair. I'm the bride!?

Post by jessicajoseph Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:49 pm

First try to see as many hairstyles you can watch on internet then shortlist it among the.. and after shortlisting them.. do show pictures of you and you chooses hairstyle... We would help you then.. Smile

jessicajoseph

http://www.a2zweddingcards.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down