Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many???

2 posters

Go down

How many??? Empty How many???

Post by Charlenec09 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:01 pm

We've been thinking about bridesmaids, flowergirls, ushers and pageboys. And abit stuck into who we have. My partner has a daughter from previous marriage ( mother like a yoyo and at the moment chances of her letting their daughter attend is approx 1 in a million but she'll say she will n let us spend out the money and plan it all around her for her to just not be there on the day.

I'm hoping by the time wedding here the relationship between us and oh daughter will be better and the money doesn't bother me its us wanting her there and feeling like she won't be) anyway that's issue 1. We also have a daughter of our own who will be a flowergirl and think I'm going to have a friend as head bridemaid. But not sure about who else, as I'm 1 of 4 and currently have 1 nephew on that side and OH is one of 7 with 1 half sister he talks to totalling 6+ 1 on the way niece and nephews but OH two youngest siblings are same ages as few of the nephews so it gets all confusing n stressy. So do we pick n choose which ones, have them all have none of them and just our own children or do I pull my hair out lol x

Charlenec09

Back to top Go down

How many??? Empty Re: How many???

Post by HarryApteme Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:17 pm

If you can have everyone, the better. But if you are working on a restricted budget, you need to choose. But whatever your option is, make sure to include husband-to-be's daughter. You would not want her to feel rejected in her new family right?

HarryApteme

http://www.rhlive.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum