Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inexpensive honeymoons?

2 posters

Go down

Inexpensive honeymoons? Empty Inexpensive honeymoons?

Post by Charlenec09 Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:38 pm

My fiancee and I are trying to decided where we want to go for our honeymoon. It's a while off, the wedding is about a year and a half from now, but I'd like to start planning now so that we're not looking last minute. He'll procrastinate as much as possible lol. We're paying for everything, wedding and honeymoon, ourselves. So we need something inexpensive. I want something cute but also sweet. We were thinking about the Disney cruise (I LOVE Disney) but I went to check the prices and there's no dates after our wedding date available. They're all booked up for 2013! Not to mention I don't wanna pay that much for it haha. I love nature, but I'm not a hiker or anything, so I don't think a nature resort or anything would be good for out honeymoon. So I just looked at Walt Disney World. The deluxe resort hotels are too expensive, and I'm not sure if the less expensive ones are fit for a honeymoon. I love kids and wouldn't mind them running around, but from the descriptions of the hotels it seems the less expensive ones are meant for families, not so much for a relaxing but fun honeymoon. I don't just want to sit around all day, I want to do something, so I thought it would be perfect, but idk anymore :/ What do you think? Also any ideas would be greatly appreciated. We live in California.

Charlenec09

Back to top Go down

Inexpensive honeymoons? Empty Re: Inexpensive honeymoons?

Post by christinaroberts Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:21 pm

You can choose Paris. It's a perfect place to spend your honeymoon in an affordable package.

christinaroberts

http://www.a2zweddingcards.com

Back to top Go down