Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to buy a cheap evening dress?

4 posters

Go down

Where to buy a cheap evening dress? Empty Where to buy a cheap evening dress?

Post by Koleene Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:24 pm

hello girls,

I want a dress in cocktail , evening for the wedding of a friend but I do not want to put hundreds and thousands, because my wedding is 15 days before and we just bought a condo, you know short sites of dresses not dear or places, I live in paris!

thank you, you will be a great help to me, the fact remains that two months, help!

has soon

Koleene

Back to top Go down

Where to buy a cheap evening dress? Empty Re: Where to buy a cheap evening dress?

Post by emma2013 Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:40 pm

You may take a look at this site, they offer under 100 pounds dresses for prom, evening,cocktail, and the quality is high.
Hope this would help you. The store name is "kissthedress.co.uk". You could search it at Google.

emma2013

Back to top Go down

Where to buy a cheap evening dress? Empty Re: Where to buy a cheap evening dress?

Post by christinaroberts Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:15 pm

You can try Wishesbridal. It's a great store which is having a fine collection of all special occassion dresses like, wedidng dresses, prom gowns, evening dresses etc. You can buy from there.

christinaroberts

http://www.a2zweddingcards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicajoseph Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:14 pm

You can go ahead with missmydress.. They have very wide collection and very elegant and cheap rates for any type of wedding dress.. Go ahead and all the best for future...

jessicajoseph

http://www.a2zweddingcards.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down