Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marriage and baptism of our princess July 19, 2014

3 posters

Go down

Marriage and baptism of our princess July 19, 2014 Empty Marriage and baptism of our princess July 19, 2014

Post by Koleene Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Hello to all,

ME: virginia, 33 officials to justice
HIM: Frederic, 35, an official at the justice

YES DATE: July 19, 2014 and we baptize our little lola the same day

BUDGET: 5000EU

TOPIC: orchids and feathers

COLORS: white and fuchsia

GUESTS: 120

DRESS: ok, I found on a site second hand, yet new, the young woman has canceled her wedding, she sold me the dress for 250euro with the 1148 euro bill in pronuptia ... because I the invoice and that the labels are still on the dress, the store asked me 25 euros for touch.

Koleene

Back to top Go down

Marriage and baptism of our princess July 19, 2014 Empty Re: Marriage and baptism of our princess July 19, 2014

Post by Admin Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Hello,
I already for my maraiage I have not taken a caterer, I went to a wholesaler (the halls Auchan) it was a sudden sausage with garlic, grated carrots, Piedmont, tabbouleh, ham, cold roast ... Anyway as for a picnic and nobody complained! On the contrary, the guests were happy to find something simple and without fuss ... For the cocktail was made of Vouvray, it's cheaper and it's good as well, you also have the Clairette de Die, but it seems that it is less sweet. The champagne was done for dessert we bought a very good bottle, with a promo in addition a purchased one free! Fortunately € 40 per bottle ...
The cake, I took in the romainville, but it is if you live in the Paris region, they have a website. The cake was a hit! € 180 for 60 people, I have not found cheaper plsu and they are beautiful! This is already food.

After you dress for sites that make Chinese wholesalers on measures and good quality. They are simply maginfique and for less than 300 € is at milanoo and in light in the box. There are also man.

The hardest thing is the room, but you have to find the time, I had four months to organize everything ^ _ ^

Admin
Admin

https://weddings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Marriage and baptism of our princess July 19, 2014 Empty Re: Marriage and baptism of our princess July 19, 2014

Post by HarryApteme Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:38 pm

Hi Koleene!

Best wishes! Lucky for you to find a good deal for your wedding dress. I must say that's a huge savings on your part. How about your wedding music? have you booked a live wedding funk bands already?

HarryApteme

http://www.rhlive.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down