Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are good but unique wedding themes.?

3 posters

Go down

What are good but unique wedding themes.? Empty What are good but unique wedding themes.?

Post by Koleene Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:38 pm

My fiance and I are thinking of themes for our wedding.. and I have no idea in mind for a theme.. HHEELLPP! please. Both male and female opinions please(:

Koleene

Back to top Go down

What are good but unique wedding themes.? Empty Re: What are good but unique wedding themes.?

Post by Admin Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:38 pm

You don't really need a theme. Just pick some colors and pick what you like. Hell, I've seen photos from weddings where the couple didn't really have any official wedding colors. They used pretty much everything and it still looked good.

I have nothing against themes. I had one but if nothing jumps right out at you as an obvious one then you really shouldn't try and force one.

A theme is not necessary at all. I've actually never personally been to a wedding that had anything more than a color scheme. The ONLY reason to have a theme is if it is something very important to the two of you. Like if you both love pizza, and your first date was at a pizza joint, and pizza has a special meaning to the two of you, then you would have a "cheesy" (get it?) pizza themed wedding. A theme can be absolutely anything, but since you two can't think of anything then you should probably just skip on the theme and figure out some nice colors you both like and just go with that.

Admin
Admin

https://weddings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What are good but unique wedding themes.? Empty Re: What are good but unique wedding themes.?

Post by christinaroberts Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:12 pm

These are many wedding themes which are in trend these days like, vintage, rustic, pumpkin, beach, forest etc. Even you can also choose a mix of colors as your wedding theme which will give a perfect look to your wedding.

christinaroberts

http://www.a2zweddingcards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down