Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk reliable for dresses buy uk?

+7
AnasDress
Margaret.G
Emilys
Kaylee06
Cheyenne
Libby88
Koleene
11 posters

Go down

is bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk reliable for dresses buy uk? Empty is bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk reliable for dresses buy uk?

Post by Koleene Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:20 pm

I have found great dresses for my wedding at very affordable prices on this site. I guess I'm just a little worried about purchasing stuff from some country half way around the world (I'm looking at an order of near 800GBP total). Has anyone used this site in the past? Any feedback about whether this a reliable site to buy from would be greatly appreciated!

Koleene

Back to top Go down

is bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk reliable for dresses buy uk? Empty Re: is bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk reliable for dresses buy uk?

Post by Libby88 Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:24 pm

First,I have fell in love with a dress for my bridesmaids on bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk website.. but i am skeptical bc they are from Overseas so i am a little worried.

Last edited by Libby88 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Libby88

Back to top Go down

is bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk reliable for dresses buy uk? Empty Re: is bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk reliable for dresses buy uk?

Post by Libby88 Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:25 pm

I must tell you I JUST received my dress today and must i say it is absolutely PERFECT i opted for the custom sizing and it fits me like a glove i couldn't even be more happy it was completely and totally worth all the stress all the money after the customs duty charge ( make sure you look into that before ordering lady's i had to pay a extra 58 GBP at the door to the delivery man that i had no clue i owed because of border crossings or something but the site does clearly state these payments can occur BUT they don't always i just never read deep enough to realize it Razz) other than that issue everything was perfect and i cannot wait to wear it to my sisters wedding Very Happy:D:Di couldn't be more happy with all the service i got from bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk online staff and over the phone staff everyone was polite and very very helpful it was an absolute pleasure and i would for sure recommend you to all my friends and i will definitely be ordering again Very Happy

Libby88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheyenne Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Well, I first bought my bridesmaids dressed off this website for my wedding June as I left them to their own devices and they found this gem of a website. The dresses were of exceptional quality and a superb fit, so as I am going to be a guest at a rather up market wedding this October, it was the first place I thought of going, considering the amount of compliments that my previous purchases had garnered.

The selection is amazing, the colours and fabrics available are second to none, the standard of manufacture absurdly fantastic for the price and above all (which is very important to me) the customer service is second to none.

I am a wheelchair user and the staff couldn't have been more helpful, coming up with a few little adjustments to make it much easier for me.

Although the dress was under £100 I actually consider this an investment piece, as it is NOT the kind of stuff that you will see on the high street and nothing seems to be too much trouble to accommodate.

Here is my bridesmaids and i:
is bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk reliable for dresses buy uk? 486178_560312037328842_1710817974_n

Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaylee06 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:44 pm

I bought three bridesmaids dresses and a wedding dress, initially just one as I wanted to be sure that they were as good as they looked. First dress arrived quicker than promised and the quality was great so I ordered the other two, which also arrived quicker than promised. I ordered standard dress sizes but they quickly came back to me with the measurements and asked if I'd like them made to measure (at no extra charge), that was a great service because the ladies are obviously not standard proportions. The dresses were superb and fitted perfectly. I thought they were great value and more importantly the ladies are all delighted. I am more than happy with the quality and service form http://www.bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk/.

... so do not lie in not receiving comments had not paid anything, not true, there are people who trusts in the comments, for that shut on the dress I've bought in pink clearly, is beautiful, well sewn and quality , for me, is my wedding dress I'm getting married in a civil ceremony on October 6, I will upload photos then, for those who are chubby like me, conceals very well with the fall, and the small fits chest strap that it is not fallen, I recommend a bra but it takes a little padding to take if you have no chest or little ...

I'm from Pavilion 9 Byland Way, Billingham,UK.
is bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk reliable for dresses buy uk? 1001928_624934244213263_193975523_n
is bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk reliable for dresses buy uk? 998063_600371206673736_1327327369_n

Kaylee06

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilys Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:13 pm

I Bought 5 bridesmaid dresses from this site last week, Currently I have not received theses dresses by this time. I'm looking forward to...asked their service for help,they said that will be shipped in one week.

My wedding is October 25, and i from Northern Ireland.

Emilys

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret.G Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Wow.... gorgeous dresses!
Thanks all for sharing these reviews!

Margaret.G

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by jessicajoseph Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:03 pm

These are so beautiful.. i would also love to buy these type of dresses....

jessicajoseph

http://www.a2zweddingcards.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by christinaroberts Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:11 pm

These are gorgeous bridesmaids dresses. I also want to buy similar style dresses for my bridesmaids. Thanks a lot for sharing.

christinaroberts

http://www.a2zweddingcards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chloehibner Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Love the dresses i have received!

I ordered 3 bridesmaids dresses and 1 wedding gowns,the 3 dresses in purple for my bridesmaids. They are all in beautiful and great fabric quality. Fit her perfectly and will look great in the weddings.

Here are the pictures i like to share:
is bridesmaiddressesbuy.co.uk reliable for dresses buy uk? 20170610

chloehibner

Back to top Go down

Post by 239bajigur Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:58 pm

I ordered a plus size one(i ordered size 16w) about 2 weeks ago for my school party and i received it yesterday it fits me good although it has a little thread.But it's really beautiful in me, i love it very much in fact. Just say thanks for their service help to choose the right dress for me.

239bajigur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down