Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Cheap wedding ideas 2015?

3 posters

Go down

Any Cheap wedding ideas 2015? Empty Any Cheap wedding ideas 2015?

Post by Koleene Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Getting married in 2015 and want to know cheap ways of cutting corners etc. thanks

I'm also getting married in 2015!

I'm going to do a lot of DIY projects (the place-cards, centerpieces, boutonnieres, etc.) to help save money.

You can look for a cheaper place to have your wedding, like a family member's backyard. Your family members can provide catering, and you could have someone in the family bake you a cake.

Sewing your dress, although risky, saves some money. I'm renting mine, since I'll only wear it once.

Instead of wasting money on invites and favors, you can just send out emails and skip the favors altogether.

Some brides cut corners on flowers by doing plastic ones. There are also silk flowers online and tutorials on how to make flowers out of things like newspaper.

You can save money on music if you know someone who loves to sing and is very close to you. They might do it for a lower price, or even for free, if they're feeling generous!

If you're having a large wedding party, have them pay for their dresses. You don't have to shoulder that cost.

Don't invite people who don't need to be there. Keep the list short and sweet. Every person is an extra $ sign.

The venue and reception are usually the big tickets, so getting married outdoors with a small group of friends and family is the cheapest way to go.

Weddings aren't cheap, ever. So more than looking at ways to cut corners, figure out your budget, what you can honestly afford, and make sure to include everything in it. And make your choices from there. No one will be able to advise you until you know what you need and what's just nice to have. The budget will tell you.

Koleene

Back to top Go down

Any Cheap wedding ideas 2015? Empty Re: Any Cheap wedding ideas 2015?

Post by HarryApteme Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Great tips. An added note would be, if you have ample time to plan and organize your own wedding, do not hire a wedding planner. You'll be able to save lots of money if you plan every details of your wedding.

HarryApteme

http://www.rhlive.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicajoseph Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:44 pm

For the cheap wedding first you would have to search for a cheap venue that would be very easy for you and best thing about this is if you choose the venue then half of your wedding burden is finished.

jessicajoseph

http://www.a2zweddingcards.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down