Budget Weddings IN UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just married but still thinking about someone else?

Go down

Just married but still thinking about someone else? Empty Just married but still thinking about someone else?

Post by Charlenec09 Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:25 pm

About one year ago, I had unexpectedly met a woman who I fell absolutely head over heels crazy in love with. She was literally my ideal woman & the woman of my dreams since I was a boy. She entered my life right when I had just proposed to my girlfriend of 10 years (college sweetheart). I followed my heart since I knew we only had this one life to live & I pursued the other woman. Within the course of a year,we became close & developed an emotional affair so it was never about sex. Meanwhile, I witnessed my now "fiance" plan our wedding. Anyway, fastforward one year later, as torn as I was, I knew I had to make a decision; my long-time girlfriend who was no longer meeting all of my needs or the woman of my dreams who fulfilled me. I chose my fiance. I felt socially & personally obligated to marry her especially since she had already been part of me & my family's lives for over a decade. So I married her one month ago. Despite having ended all contact with the woman of my dreams, I still think about her every minute of everyday, & I miss her dearly. I wonder how she's doing & if she still thinks about me. It's taking everything in me not to pick up the phone & call her but I want to give my now wife a fighting chance that she deserves. Its the least that I can do considering I wasn't man enough to be honest with her. I don't know how long I'll live with myself & all the "what could've, would've, should've been" thoughts. I'm not proud about any of this. I guess I'm not asking a question but I'm venting to anyone who cares to reply. Best wishes to you all & thanks for reading.

Charlenec09

Back to top Go down